PIM/MAM Manager (m/f/div.)
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Responsible to operate the PIM/MAM system for Power Tools Accessories and our capability to deliver product specific data to all our channels globally in time.
- Coordination between a central digitalization department, marketing channel owners and consuming systems
- Together with the central digitalization department responsible for the overarching information architecture and governance to that structure
- Technical validation of marketing ideas and requirements through the data perspective
- Responsible to implement and optimize data maintenance processes through a data stewardship approach with close cooperation with product managers, Marketing and Master Data colleagues
- Development and improvement of the data models, technical classifications, and interface to our ERP system
- Data related degree ideally Business IT or Economics
- Profound understanding of relational databases in the PIM environment
- Understanding of (PIM/MAM) data governance, SAP (MM) knowledge is a plus
- Able to build user stories and provide requirements to IT
- Skills to create data models based on product and marketing requirements while sustaining maintainability
- Able to manage a multitude of projects simultaneously
- High level of analytical self-organization skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Detail and quality oriented
- UX and agile working methods
Contact HR Department
Chantal Céline Duss