Digital Transformation Lead – Power Tools Accessories (PT-AC)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Power Tools Accessories is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
The Business Digital Organization at Bosch Power Tools drives PT’s Digital Transformation in close cooperation with Business Units and Shared Functions striving for a seamless user journey for our DIY and PRO users.
To strengthen the collaboration and foster digital topics PT is now establishing a role in each Business Unit to bundle the portfolio of digital activities worldwide and have one overarching responsible person to interact with the respective counterparts representing their unit. We are looking for you to support one of our Business Units as Digital Transformation Lead. In your role you will report to the Business Unit President and have an additional target reporting to the Chief Digital Officer.
- You are responsible for the Business Unit’s digital strategy elements derived from the PT Digital Strategy aligning with the respective executive management accordingly
- You steer the budget for all Business Unit IT/Digital activities to drive digital solutions (in alignment with central budget)
- You take the responsibility for the Business Unit digital portfolio in alignment with the central Digital Organization (digital services projects and standardization roadmaps)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Derives the Business Unit’s digital roadmap from the PT Digital Strategy and drives digital transformation within the respective unit
- Putting the user first and derive all activities from user needs focusing on cross-Business Unit collaboration per user eco-system
- Responsibility for the ww Business Unit digital portfolio as overarching contact for the central Digital organization and Business Unit counterparts
- Responsibility for the creation and implementation of all governance guidelines of the central Digital organization for Business Unit owned Digital Offers (Compliance & IT Security)
- Ensures appropriate technology, systems, data and processes are in place in the Business Unit (following the central Digital organization roadmaps & IT governance)
- Responsible for the Business Unit specific targets & KPI’s
- Drives and sponsors Business Units’s digital Innovation
- Makes sure the right competencies and teams to reach strategic targets are in place
- Personality: You are a collaborative leader with a strong agile mindset and you also inspire with a compelling vision and a clear strategy
- Working Practice: You have 7-10 years of business experience in consulting/industry with focus on digital technology related areas, marketing & sales
- Experience and Knowledge: You are experienced in managing digital or innovation projects with focus on I(o)T
- Qualifications: You have a strong technical understanding, preferably based on a technical degree
- Enthusiasm: You never stops growing profound functional knowledge and expertise
- Languages: You are fluent in English
- Flexibility: You are mobile and ready to travel regularly national and international for several days