The role operates at group level and will support Compliance and Risk monitoring of operations, in close relationship with local affiliates and Group functions.
Corporate Risk and Compliance Analyst (F/M)
Our client is an international company located in the Geneva area, Switzerland.
We currently recruit a Corporate Risk and Compliance Analyst (F/M) to strengthen the existing team.
- Engage with teams across various local affiliates to understand the compliance and risks associated,
- Design/update and maintain processes in order to ensure that compliance requirements are met and risks are mitigated,
- Propose risk remediation actions, in accordance with local operations and group functions,
- Progressively dive deep into details and take ownership of control processes,
- Conduct root cause analyses and identify corrective/preventive measures and track to completion,
- Assist the team with ensuring compliance with Company policies that address laws, regulations and industry standards,
- Prepare and present metrics, trends, and insights.
- Risk/Finance/Regulatory/Compliance background,
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience,
- Eye for details, eagerness to take responsibilities, data-driven mindset,
- Strong capacity to handle complex set of data on Excel,
- Clear and concise communicator, at ease in dealing with strict processes,
- Experience within an international environment a must,
- Fluent English.
Opportunity to expand your expertise