KINEMATICA is considered to be a Global leading manufacturer of dispersing and mixing technology for over 70 years, with headquarters in Luzern, Switzerland. Our products are operated in over 75 countries with an estimated customer base of 20.000 installations ranging from labs to large-scale production plants. Our customers are served either directly through our own subsidiaries in Germany, China, Russia and the USA as well as indirectly through an extended network of over 100 specialized distribution partners around the world.
To support our steady growth, we are looking to add to our team in Luzern, Switzerland a Marketing Specialist.
As Marketing Specialist, you will assist the Marketing Manager in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics with specialized focus on digital marketing and social media channels active management. You will assist in outbound/inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc. You will conduct market research to find answers about customers’ requirements, habits and trends. You will actively search and translate all available data into insights that can be used to develop marketing strategies and ideas for creative marketing campaigns to improve KINEMATICA global brand awareness and business development. The data research, monitoring and analysis will include competitive product reviews and active monitoring of global distributors marketing activities with a proper and timely reporting of all the key activities. The position will mostly be office-based but will requiretravelling to support international events such as global exhibitions where the specialist will represent the company (approx. 20% of the time).
You are bringing to the job:
- An absolute passion and interest to work with customers (external/internal)
- Can do attitude, we thrive by thinking like there is no box at all
- Willingness and interest to learn
- Ready to travel if needed
- German and English are an absolute must, other language skills would be a plus
- Well versed in use of computers (all Microsoft office products), Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop), all common social media platforms
- Finished commercial based apprentice ship, ideally training in Marketing
We are offering:
- Great teamwork environment in an international setting, network with teammates around the world
- In an ever-changing world we need to adapt and stay ahead of our competition by constant innovation – there is definitely not going to be any dull moments and your active inputs at all levels is not only desired but really needed
- Great growth opportunity within the company
- Room and active support for personal growth through ongoing education and coaching opportunities
- Performance oriented compensation package
If you think this is the job for you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will get back to you immediately. Thank you!