Are you a entrepreneurial thinking and acting person with interest in coordinating tasks and
projects for our Executive Management and do you have a passion for cycling?
At BMC we focus on what we do best; we make bikes, pure and simple! We are hell-bent on creating that ultimate ride experience. Whether for road, track, or trail, professional athlete or weekend warrior, it is our mission to produce the best bike in every class. Our products are known worldwide, and we are one of the top brands in this segment.
We are looking to fill the following vacancy for our team at our headquarters in Grenchen, to start immediately or as agreed
Assistant to the Executive Management 80-100%
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Act as the point of contact among group executives, employees, clients, and other partners
· Proactive support of the CEO in day-to-day operations
· Collaboration in various projects and establishing a project controlling cockpit
· Preparation of decision-ready working documents such as analysis, presentations, reports, and minutes
· Make travel arrangements as well as organize meetings, events and care of guests
· Commercial education or any comparable business studies
· Experience in working with senior level management and in project management
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
· Fluency in English and German
We appeal to a flexible, service-oriented, and self-driven personality with organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities. You have a confident demeanour, you work reliably, and you enjoy a friendly and avid team spirit. A highly successful and young team is on hand to support you. We offer you a versatile position in a sporty and ambitious company.
Have we inspired you? Then you could be our new team member! Please send us your CV with cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.