Duration: 2.5-year program, followed by permanent position
Start date: March - October 2022
Application deadline: 31st October 2021
Assessment Centres are planned for end of January 2022
2022 Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) - EMEA
About Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in EMEA are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Whether it’s making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices - finance is at the heart of our business. Throughout Johnson & Johnson, Finance Leaders make an important contribution in every aspect of our businesses - helping deliver solutions to critical healthcare needs around the world.
What is the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)?
FLDP is a globally recognized graduate talent development program within Johnson & Johnson. It develops future leaders to become dedicated business partners who deliver superior financial services and uphold the highest integrity. It is a truly global program with over 100 graduates joining the program across the world each year.
More information about FLDP within EMEA:
- FLDP is a 2.5 years rotational program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of diverse business leaders within the accounting & finance organization.
- Participants will develop critical leadership & technical skills through rotational assignments, in-depth training & ongoing mentoring and feedback.
- FLDP participants complete 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations.
- The onboarding and first rotation are with your hiring country (which participants return to after the completion of the program)
- The second rotation is in a different country within EMEA region and a different area of accounting and finance.
- These rotational assignments are supplemented by 5 weeks of in-person training held in the US as well as regionally in EMEA & various virtual trainings over the course of the 30-month program
What are we offering to you?
- Be part of a globally recognized, high profile and prestigious accelerated development scheme
- Build diverse experiences by working in two different countries and two different functions within finance.
- The opportunity of international networking – broad interaction with FLDP peers and senior management from all over the world.
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognized finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
This is a rotational program across the Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) region. You are likely to be hired into one of these six countries (your hiring country): Belgium, Czech Republic, Ireland, Poland, Switzerland or United Kingdom. In the 2nd year of the Program you will then be required to rotate across another country within EMEA region.
Potential applicants please note that you do not have a choice of location for either the hiring country or second year rotation country.
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting & Controlling, Business Administration or Economics) AND/OR a clear and demonstrable interest in Finance
- Graduated within 2020 or 2021 or to be graduated latest by August 2022
- Less than 2 years of previous full-time work experience (not including internships, apprenticeships, industry placements)
- Geographic mobility and a willingness to relocate across Europe
Key skills and competencies:
- High level of leadership potential
- Ability to deliver excellent results under pressure
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong network building skills
- Tech savvy and data inquisitive
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Developed time management and organisational skills
- Creative problem solver
Please note that we plan to close for first round of applications on 31st October, but could close earlier if we receive too many applications
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAEnterprise #JnJEMEALeadershipDevelopmentProgram #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAFinance #JNJEMEAFullTime