Senior Data Engineer 100 % (f/m)
The sub-department is enabling the organisation to connect the instrument and services with each other and to utilise the data in different applications to provide data insights to the costumers. The responsibility is on one hand to ensure the data distribution and the data privacy aspects, on the other hand to store and provision the data.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting /definition of tasks for others
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees or responsible for an area of technological activity
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in a IT related field
- Several years of experience in a senior position
- Proficient in C#, very good knowledge with Docker and with Linux
- Experience in Distributed Systems
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- NServiceBus know-how
- Experience in IaC (Ansible, terraform)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 225 41 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.