Digitalization Engineer (m/w/d)
Digitalization Engineer (m/w/d) - Software Engineer / AWS / Python / DevOps / English
Our sub-department is enabling the organization to connect our instruments and services with each other and to utilize the data in different applications to provide data insights to our customers. Our responsibility is on one hand to ensure the data distribution and the data privacy aspects, on the other hand to store and provision the data
Areas of responsibility:
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification,
planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/
definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by
involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well
informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Min. 5-7 years of experience as Senior in Software Engineer
- Hand-on AWS experience required and IoT Greengrass is mandatory
- Serverless (e.g. DynamoDB, AppSync, Lambda), Python and node.js experience
- Data management (e.g. ETL transformation, Data access APIs) and DevOps skills are a must
- English fluent (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Driving new technology inputs
- Ensuring code quality
- Fast learning capability
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to haves:
- C# .Net development skills desirable
Reference no: 920656SKN
Role: Digitalization Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: until 31.12.2021, with planned extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.