Data Tech Lead
On behalf of a leading pharmaceutical institution based near Zurich, we are looking to hire an experienced Data Tech Lead. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with ability to take technical lead. The right candidate should have strong data processing and C# programming skills as well as exposure to Cloud and DevOps environments. The contract will run until the end of 2022 with possibilities of extension beyond that.
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Long-term experience as Senior in Software Engineer
- Proficient in C#.Net, experience in Docker and with Linux
- Understanding of data processing and GIT experience
- Experience in Distributed Systems
- English fluent (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Driving new technology inputs
- Ensuring code quality
- Fast learning capability
Nice to have:
- Very international and dynamic working environment
- Well-known medical devices company
- Support throughout the whole application process
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Alexandra Ionescu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: Data Tech Lead
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 1.00 - 1.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.