We have an exciting career opportunity, we are looking for you!
Plant Manager (m/f/d)
For our AMETEK CTS business unit, we are looking for a Plant Manager (m / f / d) at our headquarters in Reinach BL (close to Basel, Switzerland).
AMETEK CTS (Compliance Test Solutions) is a global leader in the electronic testing field for more than 30 years. Our manufacturing facilities are in Germany, Serbia, UK and Switzerland where the headquarters is based. We also have a worldwide sales and service network. The product portfolio comprises testing systems for conducted and radiated disturbances as well as amplifiers in the RF and microwave range. AMETEK CTS is uniquely positioned to serve the EMC community. Under AMETEK CTS, the renowned EMC and RF product brands - EM TEST, TESEQ and MILMEGA - are united into a single global business offering innovative customer solutions and services to almost all industries.
The Plant Manager is responsible for leading, coaching, and supporting our Reinach Plant team with primary focus on achieving operational goals for revenue and objectives in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity, and Cost. The Manager drives and deploys LEAN principles, tools, and management across the Plant.
The selected candidate will lead a team of approx. 50 employees with 7 direct reports.
Key Responsibilities of the Plant Manager include:
• Responsible for the complete production including purchasing, warehouse, production planning, assembly, and testing of EMC devices
• Ensure adherence to the highest safety standards by implementation or assisting the implementation of best practices
• Establish objectives and drive Continuous Improvement of internal processes in the Plant departments to meet all the assigned KPIs in quality, volume, delivery dates, and cost efficiency
• Direct interface and collaboration with other functional teams, such as Engineering and Sales
• Key driver to implement the LEAN culture, methodologies, and processes
• Manage team members all throughout recruitment, individual & career development / planning, and performance.
• Responsible for the department budget plan and control.
• The reporting line is directly to the Director Operations of the BU
• Master's degree in Engineering or closely related field
• Work experience in the electronical industry is a plus
• Proven track record in managing Production lines and Supply Chain
• Management skills and several years of people management experience (> 20 employees) and Operational Excellence
• Proven, sustainable implementation of LEAN and Six Sigma Black Belt certified
• Experience driving Continuous Improvement activities
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
• Very good German and English language skills, written and spoken
• Experience operating in a corporate environment is a plus
• Sound MS Office and ERP knowledge (Navision as an advantage)
• Self-initiative, assertiveness, resilience, analytical thinking as well as high quality and cost awareness
• Customer orientation, teamwork, and flexibility
What we can offer you:
• An interesting and challenging role in a dynamic environment
• Interesting development opportunities in a global company
• Collegial working atmosphere within a highly motivated team
• Opportunity to gain an insight into EMC processes
• A flat organizational structure with short decision-making paths and a high level of personal responsibility and independence
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive employment conditions
Have we awakened your interest?
We look forward to receiving your online application.
To apply please click here
For further information, check our career page: https://www.ametek-cts.com/careers