The dYdX Foundation is an independent foundation, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, created to participate in propelling dYdX, the most powerful decentralized derivatives protocol, into the future. The dYdX’s Foundation’s purpose is to support and grow every aspect, technical or otherwise, of the current implementation and all future implementations of the dYdX Protocol.
The dYdX Foundation launched DYDX, a governance token that enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking - each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of the dYdX Layer 2 protocol. The dYdX Layer 2 protocol was founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Top investors and advisors can choose to participate in governance of the dYdX protocol through their DYDX holdings, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more.
Community Ecosystem Lead (Remote) 100%
- Set up dYdX Community Manager and Ambassador programs
- Identify, recruit, train, and manage network of part-time community managers and community advocates (with an initial focus on India, Korea, Japan, and South East Asia)
- Lead user engagement on social platforms such as Discord, Twitter, Intercom, Commonwealth, and Telegram
- Answer community questions on the product and overall roadmap
- Gather community feedback and share relevant information with the team
- Create and share announcements across social channels such as Discord, Mailchimp, Twitter, and Telegram
- Keep track of protocol development and handle public outreach (blog posts writing, organising hackathons, incentivized testnets, competitions, etc.)
- Manage public documentation such as the dYdX help desk articles
- Assist with tracking growth metrics across all social channels and implement strategies to improve performance
- 2-5 years experience working in a growth marketing or community-facing role
- Deep desire to work with and help users of dYdX
- Knowledge of dYdX product and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and ship a consistent pace of multi-channel content, and the ability to manage the content distribution infrastructure as needed
- Execution-oriented and self-driven
- Project management, time management, and ability to multitask
At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the dYdX protocol.
If you feel addressed, please send your application documents with your salary requirements and possible starting date to David Gogel: firstname.lastname@example.org