andrion is a modern and dynamic company that serves prominent institutions in the Swiss financial market. We are part of CAPCO, which covers 4 continents and employs more than 5500 specialists in more than 32 branches.
Thanks to the continued success and growth of andrion, we are looking for enthusiastic Application Developer for our customer projects.
Head of SW Architecture and Solution Engineering 80-100% (f/m/d)
As the Head of IT customer project delivery, you will be responsible for any IT architecture and solution engineering activities. You will lead and coaching a team of architects and engineers to ensures that our technical architecture, design, development, and delivery activities aligns with our strategic offering and ensures the successful delivery of customer solutions.
- Leading principal engineers and architects to create and deliver innovative end-to-end solution designs for products that meet the requirements of the clients while maintaining the overall integrity of the technology systems estate.
- Managing the day-to-day operational and administrative activities being SPOC for topics such as strategy, research, architecture, delivery, nearshore coordination, and contract management with our external business partners.
- Ensuring the architecture and engineering branch is resourced to meet the demands of the agreed organisational objectives (recruiting, onboarding, coaching, training).
- Supporting making good investment decisions such as building solutions in house, buying off-the-shelf or partnering with 3rd parties.
- Working on customer proposals, responding RfPs, creating offerings with focus on technical aspects, and compiling sales and marketing documentations.
SKILLS END EXPERTISE
- 5+ years of experience with proven track record and strong skills in various technologies, agile software development disciplines, leadership, team management, and staff development.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, technology focused organisation within financial services industry.
- Experience in supporting sales and business development in technical and delivery aspects
- Ability to lead, work with, and influence the work of teams of multi-disciplinary individuals and ensure that they work together to deliver successful outcomes for both IT and the business, along with key architectural objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers and employees
- Performance-based employment conditions, extraordinary expense allowances and various fringe benefits
- A wide insurance package with above-average benefits in the event of an accident and illness as well as an individual pension fund model
- Continuous external and in-house learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing knowledge
- Lively corporate events (andrion days, andrion getting together, andrion party etc.)
- A highly competent, collegial, and global team
- Flat leadership hierarchy
- Exciting and varied customer mandates
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture