SodaStream revolutionizes the beverage industry!
Trendy sparkling water makers from noble to colourful, more than 40 different drinks, which can be mixed with our syrups, need your support.
SodaStream is absolutely unconventional - with its products and marketing: environmentally friendly, sustainable, innovative, rebellious and with lifestyle - something very special!
Would you like to join and grow with us?
We are looking for a sparkling talent, located in Hünenberg (Zug, Switzerland) in full-time as soon as possible.
Legal Counsel Europe (m/f/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced commercial lawyer who is execution oriented with ambition for excellence. You will become a focal point as legal in-house, providing commercial legal advice to our subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France and Benelux.
- Serve as a key member of the legal team, responsible for the legal services to the business activities in German and French speaking countries
- You are in charge of negotiating, drafting, reviewing and leading various commercial agreements and legal documents
- Advise local management levels and other staff on a broad range of legal topics
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Supporting business activities and objectives and providing legal analysis accordingly
- Analyzing and identifying legal risks and implications
- Interface and coordinate with other functions within the Global Legal department (e.g. Data Privacy, Compliance, IP, M&A, Corporate)
- Fully qualified attorney preferably admitted to practice in an EU jurisdiction and/or Switzerland
- Additional degree in Business Administration or Master of Laws (LL.M) is a plus, but not a must
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as in-house counsel or in a reputable law firm
- Experience in a global industrial corporation of advantage
- Preferably experience with practicing German commercial law
- Proficient with various commercial law matters, including commercial contract negotiations, drafting and reviewing
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as with a high degree of personal autonomy and initiative
- Familiar with performing multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Business fluent in German, English and French
What we have to offer
SodaStream (Switzerland) GmbH, based in Hünenberg ZG, is an international and very dynamic SME with 25 employees.
- Become part of a global, diverse work environment with excellent growth and development opportunities
- We support you in taking on this responsible task by providing you with careful training
- We offer a fair and performance-related compensation and various social benefits
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR REVOLUTION?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please submit your application to our career site (link please see below) preferably in English, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectation.