At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Manager Organization, People and Culture Consulting
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS covers workforce advisory (people, organizational and culture transformation), mobile talent and workforce enablement (Integrated Mobility) and Transactions (Reward). In Workforce Advisory, where this position is located in, we help organizations put talent and purpose at the heart of their transformation agenda.
- Drive market opportunities and develop solutions for clients
- Spearhead the next generation of new business opportunities and long-term client relationships
Your key responsibilities
- Lead and deliver for HR projects within complex and multi-national environments
- Analyze, design and deliver creative and innovative solutions tailored to client needs in the area of organizational or process changes and business transformations
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- Promote the professional and personal development of team members and take the lead in knowledge sharing and training delivery activities
- Keep up to date with current developments and trends in HR consulting
- Lead Diverse team which deeply believes in teaming, trust and respect
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- 10+ of relevant consulting or industry experience in workforce planning, talent management, capability building, HR data and analytics, culture or leadership
- Proven track record in set-up and roll-out of initiatives and programs covering workforce planning, Talent Management or Leadership/culture transformation
- Experience in Senior stakeholder management (exp. HR/ business C-suite) and/or Experience in major transformations (business, technology or M&A)
- Leadership experience and proven track record of developing high performing teams
- Solid project management skills, strong presentation skills and client-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in English and German or French is a must
Ideally, you'll also have
- Track record of winning and delivering projects as a consulting leader or equivalent experience within major corporates
- Strong team player mentality to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.