Process Engineer Quotation & Project Execution
From pet food to pasta and Asian noodles, from vegetable protein products to cereals and snacks; the innovative process solutions of our business area Value Nutrition can be found everywhere. Are you passionate about designing and defining processes? Then join our team and contribute to the success of our customers.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the technological plant concepts of production lines for pasta and extruded products (from the concept phase during sales and quotation to the "design freeze" in project execution)
- The focus is on concepts for raw material handling, grinding, premix plants, liquid additions, cold and hot forming, thermal processes (such as drying and cooling), and spraying processes
- You will determine process flow diagrams, define technical specifications and hand over the concepts to the quotation team
- Furthermore, you will take over the lead of medium and large customer projects in the quotation phase (coordination, quality, deadline, and cost monitoring)
- You will support the sales and quotation team in process technology related issues
- You will participate in or lead technology-/product development-/ and basic research projects
- You will optimize workflows and processes in your work area and develop sustainable and efficient solutions
- You have a degree in the field of food/process technology or in process engineering
- You have practical experience in grain processing (process design/technology/calculation)
- You have profound project management skills and organizational talent
- You are characterized by a structured, analytical approach, a high degree of independence as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- You are a good communicator across all levels, and you enjoy working in an intercultural and interdisciplinary environment
- You speak fluent English, German is a plus
- You have a degree from the Swiss Milling School or Swiss Institute of Feed Technology
- You have a basic knowledge of CAD-tools
- You have advanced MS Office skills
- You speak Spanish, French or Italian
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Flexitime, Profit-sharing
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).