Entrepreneurial Thinking, Innovation, Creativity, Tech-savvy, Team Player, ... If these keywords appeal to you and you have experience in agile software development, we have exactly the right job for you!
Defense Senior Project Manager
In this role
We are looking for a passionate, pragmatic, interdisciplinary Senior Project Manager with knowledge in the defense domain to be leading large and strategic projects all over the project lifecycle. You’ll be in a key position to elaborate and coordinate exciting and modern IT solutions at the interface between the customer and our agile teams. In this specific position, you will be in the lead of innovative projects. You will also have to manage pre-sales activities and contribute to the elaboration of new and existing value propositions and go-to-market activities. As a Senior Project Manager, you will supervise and coach some Project Leaders on smaller projects.
Supported by great colleagues and experts you will drive exciting new products to the market and bring the visions of our customers to life.
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with academic degree of a technical university or university of applied sciences and multiple years’ experience of working at the interface between business and IT.
- 8 years+ experience in managing software development projects with various technologies preferably in the defense environment
- 5 years+ experience in people management
- You can elaborate and sell complex offers (e.g. at fixed price, complex architecture)
- You have practical knowledge of agile requirements engineering and project management.
- You can facilitate discussion and elaborate alternatives or different approaches
- Broad know-how in IT solutions of various types (front-end, back-end, data-oriented solutions, …)
- A concrete experience in the customer field (e.g. as an army officer, an employee of the Swiss administration or defense industry) is a plus
- Mobility: ready to travel often in the area of Lausanne, Bern and Zürich
- You show a distinct customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking
- You are fluent in German (Swiss-German is ideal), have very good French and good English language skills