Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery - EY Assurance Services
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300'000 people - providing the contect and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you're looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
We are looking for a Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery in Geneva/Zurich/Bern from 01.09.2021 80% - 100%.
The ADD Team within Assurance practice supports the Audit all over Switzerland in data extraction and transformation for further analytics in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency in the Digital Audit of the future.
As Data Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for resolving the issues and challenges pertaining to data with a strategic project to support the Audit practice and the development of tools and processes core to the business. You will be working with a team of data analysts and financial auditors to support and test key deliverables to promote audit quality and objectives.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Support the development and delivery of data models, data prep routines, analytics and other initiatives to improve digital strategy of Assurance teams
- Helping to create and deliver key analytical solutions to Assurance teams
- Work with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulatedata (following leading standards for data security and privacy)
- Use a problem-solving approach to overcome unexpected issues - both technical andoperational communication with assurance teams and clients around Switzerland
- Perform business validation and QA testing of audit analytics platform content
- Ensure the work performed is in accordance with quality standards of the organization
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment and you will benefit from a data science, accounting and auditing specific learning curriculum as well as intensive on the job training.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills, understanding of algorithms and appreciation of working with data
- At minimum, a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields (completed or almost finished)
- Demonstrable proficiency in SQL and Visualization techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and to meet deadlines
- Languages: Mother tongue French or German and fluent in English
- Experience with data manipulation programming languages (Alteryx, Python, R)
- Ability to develop visual dashboards to communicate project results using Power BI (preferred), or Spotfire
- Collaborates with team through open communication and sharing of ideas in a clear concise manner
- Experiences in accounting or auditing are a big plus
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems, such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is a big plus
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experi
ence. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.