NBE-Therapeutics is a subsidiary of the Boehringer Ingelheim group: a perfect symbiosis between a rapidly growing biotechnology company and an already well-established big pharma. We are located in Basel, a Swiss city on the river Rhine, known for being an important center of chemical and pharmaceutical industries but also renowned for its versatile cultural aspects – a great place to live and work.
Our research team is committed to the development of next generation antibody drug conjugates for the treatment of cancer.
We are looking for a highly motivated:
Conjugation & Analytics
Generation and characterization of novel antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) for pre-clinical evaluation in relevant in vitro and in vivo cancer models. As the team is still expanding, we are looking for a motivated and self-dependent team player, who likes to work in a dynamic environment where everyone’s performance has an impact and who likes to be part of the team supporting the company’s further growth.
- Small to large scale manufacturing of ADCs for evaluation in in vitro cell killing assays and in vivo studies
- Application and further development of various HPLC-based analytical methods for the characterization of ADCs
- Further development of the company's enzymatic ADC conjugation platform (SMAC™-Technology)
- Accurate documentation of data in the form of electronic laboratory notebooks
- Laboratory Technician or Master in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline with at least 3-year work experience in pharma/biotech.
- Hands-on experience with routine biochemistry, cell biology and molecular biology methods
- Solid technical experience in HPLC-based analytics of biologics and small molecules
- Experience with Thermo Scientific Chromeleon chromatography data system would be a plus
- Flexible person and keen to learn new skills and techniques
- Creative, reliable and pro-active technology enthusiast with persistence
- Extraordinary attention to detail and systematic working style is desired
- Team player able to interact well with a small team, but also able to work independently
- Proven organizational skills and highly motivated to advance preclinical programs
- Good command of the English language in spoken and written forms
- Residence in Basel or surrounding is highly desirable
PhD applicants will NOT be considered for this position
NBE-Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
For more information about NBE-Therapeutics, please feel free visit our website http://www.nbe-therapeutics.com
We look forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter, which you are invited to send to: email@example.com referring to the job-opening: ref210408J