Celonic is a privately owned Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with two state-of-the-art sites located at Basel, Switzerland (headquarters) and Heidelberg, Germany. Celonic provides comprehensive GMP development and manufacturing services for New Biological Entities (NBEs) and Biosimilars, as well as Cell & Gene Therapy associated services worldwide. Their portfolio includes the development of cell lines, production processes, as well as non-GMP and GMP manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug substances and drug product. Currently there are over 400 highly qualified employees working at the two sites of Celonic. Because of the expansion of the company, Celonic is looking for dedicated and qualified employees.
To support our Marketing Team at our Basel site (Switzerland) we are looking for a
Marketing Content and Event Planning Lead (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- Development of marketing and social media (e.g. LinkedIn) content for brand visibility
- Development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns on social media
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve brand awareness (Google AdSense)
- Creation of marketing materials and literature (e.g. banner, posters, flyers, pictures, videos, PR)
- Coordinating congresses and other corporate events, e.g. sourcing and/or production of event materials, invitation process, legal requirements, speaker logistics budget responsibility, etc.
- Assistance in the definition and management of geographic expansion
Your skills & qualification:
- IT university degree or equivalent Economic Computer Sciences (IT) or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of marketing
- Experienced and passionate about making an impact leveraging digital marketing tools and platforms e.g. LinkedIn
- Experience or demonstrated ability to coordinate events/exhibitions
- Strong communication skills in English and German is a must
- Knowledge in the field of life science would be a plus
- Strong ability to coordinate various projects while organizing and prioritizing with various tasks
- Able to deep dive in numbers and write report in a synthetic way on a complex problem
- Hands-on and autonomous, team spirited and positive mind set
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized and methodical planning skills
Why Celonic? – We offer:
- Permanent position, full-time
- Flexible working hours
- Responsible and interesting tasks in a forward-looking company
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Attractive company fitness program
- Collegial working environment build on respect as well as strong team spirit
- Professional development opportunities based on individual potentials
Do we have your attention?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application documents, your earliest possible starting date, and your salary expectations to Stefanie Stroppel. Preferably, we get your application via our application form.