Ferring in Kiel which is their largest production site in Europe are urgently looking for a Senior Project Manager in the field of Automation and Networking. The currently have 7 production lines, one of which they want to connect to a higher level system. In the course of the Global project, a superior CPV system (Continious Process Validation) will be introduced. Hereby the machines of a line will be connected to the CPV system and the production data will be read out from the machines which can read out the higher level data.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager who will be in the IT OT Department will be expected to be connected with Production, Engineering and Quality and this is essentially an Organisation Management position. He or she will need to have experience with Automation Systems(Siemens S7, TIA, PCS7, WINCC) &Network Systems(Windows Systems) and they are looking to implement osisoft.
Timeframe is tight here as they are looking for implementation to happen during shut down months July-September. The position is URGENT.
- Management of the project at the Kiel site
- Coordination of requirements and activities with the global IT/OT department, an external IT service provider, the manufacturer of the CPV program and the machine manufacturers
- Gathering the communication capabilities of the machines and the requirements of the CPV system. Alignment of the requirements and formulation of resulting work packages
- Creation of interface specifications and review of functional specifications, taking into account the special requirements of the pharmaceutical industry
- Close cooperation with the engineering, IT, quality assurance and production departments
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in the field of Process Control Technology/ Automation Technology, preferably with expertise in the pharmaceutical industry and the application of GMP-relevant guidelines
- Very good knowledge of automation technology (e.g. Siemens S7, TIA, PCS7, WINCC)
- Basic knowledge of higher-level control systems (e.g. MES, ERP)
- Analytical skills in the technical field and network technology
- Interest in the implementation of complex automation concepts
LOA: 6-12 MONTHS
Location: Mix of remote and onsite. Can accept 2 weeks onsite initially then remote until implementation in July. Ad Hoc visits to follow.
Language: German and English.