THE FELFEL TEAM & YOUR IMPACT
FELFEL is a fast-growing start-up in Zürich, Switzerland, who has revolutionized the way people eat at work. The product? An intelligent fridge that is placed in over 500 companies where employees can purchase food from the best local chefs. An awesome customer journey and the freshness of the food differentiate it from a traditional vending machine.
Today, we are over 100 employees with a strong vision on how to grow and make life better at the office and this is where you join the game.
As a member of the projects & product team, you support the team from conception to technical implementation in creating and improving tech services around our main product: the FELFEL fridge. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that our customers get the best products and services we can deliver.
PRODUCT OWNER / REQUIREMENTS ANALYST
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand pain points, needs and opportunities and use these insights to manage the roadmap for your products (e.g. FELFEL app, customer portal etc.). You build an effective backlog for your products and prioritize it in order to achieve ambitious goals.
- Work with our Tech team as well as a digital agency to translate new features from vision to detailed user stories and then implement these user stories together with our engineers.
- Deliver new features to both our corporate clients as well as our end-customers.
- You structure the software requirements down to the granularity that allows them to be implemented by software development, keeping edge cases in mind.
- You support the team in adjacent business-related problems which require the translation of business requirements to implementable user stories.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders in your projects and communicate proactively about ongoing initiatives, always explaining the why.
- Work closely with our Marketing and Corporate Partnerships team to align on communication of the built services and features.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years experience as a product owner or experience in consulting at the intersection of business and IT; experience in the food or tech industry or a background in software development is a big plus.
- You are passionate about product experiences and have a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer experiences.
- You are comfortable working at the intersection of business and technology and quickly grasp technical relations.
- You excel in structural thinking and problem solving and you have exceptional communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and strong leadership skills – you are able to manage multiple projects at the same time and still apply high-quality standards.
- You commit to making our vision a reality and have a hands-on mentality.
- You thrive in challenging and constantly changing environments.
- Language skills: You are proficient in both English and German.
- Sense of humour: Humour is a core value at FELFEL - and as you will have exposure to our customers, of course you need to own that too. ;)
- Fast learner: We like to learn new things, fail fast and explore new territories - so do you.
- Non-smoker: You never smell like cigarettes and don’t smoke during the day: FELFEL is about healthy living.
- EU/EFTA or Swiss work permit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lots of good (like really good ;)) food: just steps away from your desk – we’ll make all your food dreams come true.
- Beautiful office in Zürich: a large open space on the top floor with lots of room to socialize with (or to hide from) other team members. P.S. there is a Lausanne office, too, where you can escape to every now and then if you like.
- Very little red tape: If you like to get things done, this is your place – we want ‘doers’ not ‘followers’ ;)
- Great place to work: We are a family business with strong values & beliefs - a great, warm-hearted team is waiting for you.
- Barista: Our barista spoils you every day with your favourite coffee. If you prefer tea, she will be just as happy to offer you a wide selection of teas at our coffee bar.
- Holidays: Enjoy 5 weeks of holidays every year.
- Birthday retreat: On top of your 5 weeks off, take a half day off work to enjoy your birthday.
- Transport: Sustainability is important. We support employees in using public transport by financing the half-fare card.
- Family: FELFEL is a family business with strong values and traditions. We support parenting by giving 1 additional paternity leave week on top of the 2 obligatory weeks for new dads, 16 weeks for new mums, and paying for up to two days per week of child care.
- People: A great international & diverse team (more than 20 different nationalities!) of talented people who turn their passion into a career (English is our company language).
- Makers: We are looking for people who want to make a difference - Ownership is an important FELFEL credo.
- Fun: Even in “Corona” times we as teams and colleagues have fun together. We 'host' virtual wine-tastings and other virtual events, we even have a very tight and secure safety and hygiene concept which allows us to eat together in the office. AS soon as Corona is over we again “host” various events, including team aperitifs, sleigh rides, breakfast events and the well-known FELFEL summer & winter-outings…
- In the summer days we offer working outside in the lake beach clubs or similar locations for a refreshing working day. :)
HOW YOU APPLY
Interested? Please click on the link “APPLY NOW” and introduce your details in the form on careers.felfel.ch.
We can only consider complete applications submitted via form. We will get back to you latest 72 hours after your application.
What do we need?
- Your CV
- A short video (German or English, max 60 seconds) explaining why you are the right fit for this role (use WeTransfer, Dropbox or Youtube to submit it).
WHO WE ARE, THE FELFEL COMPANY
FELFEL revolutionizes how people eat at work with smart technology. Our intelligent fridge makes it possible - good food all day long for employees at work, created by the best local chefs.
Over 100'000 employees at more than 500 companies in Switzerland already benefit from a FELFEL fridge at work. FELFEL is a family-owned company and supports small, local producers in Switzerland. Sustainability is a core company value. The company has won several prestigious awards, among others the Swiss Economic Forum Award in 2017. The company was founded in 2013 and counts over 100 employees today. Friendship, respect, 'eating good food together' are key elements of our company culture.