Commercial/Technology Legal Counsel
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring Commercial/Technology Legal Counsel to join us with:
- University degree in law; Swiss bar exam or LLM is an advantage;
- 3 years’+ experience with corporate or commercial law in an in-house and/or law firm environment;
- Hands-on experience in processing and drafting contracts, especially in the digital environment (SaaS, Cloud Computing) as well as in IT law;
- Practical experience in creating, evaluation, and negotiation of contracts;
- Fluency in English, German is a strong asset, any other languages are a plus;
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Part-time or full-time availability;
The responsibilities for this role may include:
- Working with and advising business and compliance clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
- Providing legal advice and support on a variety of corporate legal matters in a fast-paced international environment;
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, purchasing, service and technology licensing agreements;
- Providing legal advice regarding privacy compliance requirements and opportunities for improvement of privacy policies, including negotiating data privacy contract clauses;
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.