Healthcare/Pharma Legal Counsel
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring Healthcare/Pharma Legal Counsel to join us with:
- University degree in Law and ideally an LLM. Admission to the Swiss bar or in a European country is preferred;
- Significant legal experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or other life sciences company, or experience within a law firm advising such organizations.
- Experience drafting and negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with industry sponsors, government agencies, universities, and large healthcare companies, as well as agreements such as informed consent forms, confidentiality, regulatory, consulting, supply, and other related clinical trial agreements
- Experience in advising on legal and regulatory provisions, especially in dynamic cross-functional roles
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including but not limited to: vendor agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, clinical trial/supply agreements, safety data exchange agreements, laboratory services agreements, consulting agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements, indemnity agreements, and managed care contracts
- Fluency in English needed; German and/or French is a strong asset; any other languages are a plus;
The responsibilities for this role may include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device-related commercial contracts, including negotiating with counterparties (e.g. CROs)
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including product promotional activities and product pricing
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions, in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing practical legal advice and interdisciplinary support on both business matters and a wide range of regulatory matters in a fast-paced environment;
- Working on complex legal and regulatory issues, including building and implementing compliance policies and programs;
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.