Bring in all your skills and experiences! Jetzt bewerben Your benefits temporary contract starting in March 2021 for 5 months working hours 100% international, diverse environment in the financial…
Business Analyst/Project Management Communications
Bring in all your skills and experiences!Your benefits
- temporary contract starting in March 2021 for 5 months
- working hours 100%
- international, diverse environment in the financial sector
- close proximity to public transportation in Basel
- Support centralised project planning within Communications in order to ensure resources are assigned, user needs are identified and projects planned accordingly.
- Liaise with business areas and identify opportunities for automation in order to improve efficiency or reliability of website management processes. Advise technical and non-technical team members and staff across business areas on effective use of the organisation’s content management solutions and tools.
- Observe developments in strategy and digital platforms, judge their value for the organisation’s business and translate them into clear requirements as a basis for decision-taking.
- Based on agreed requirements, maintain web applications for the organisation’s external website, so as to guarantee consistency, long-term applicability and efficiency of underlying data structures. Exploit automation to improve efficiency and/or reliability of website management, including automated workflows.
- Document processes and procedures for centralised project planning with primary responsibility for website procedures, ensuring the documentation is kept current and communicated effectively to team members and contributors.
- Liaise with internal and external business partners who provide third party support, and website infrastructure, development and technical support.
- Higher education and/or relevant IT specialisation, communication qualifications
- At least two years of relevant work experience, ideally working in a communications function in a large organisation.
- Experience with a range of communications projects and web technology
- Knowledge of financial services, central banking and financial regulation
- Project Management
- Knowledge of web platforms, and usability and development tools
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and spoken English
- A client orientation and strong interpersonal skills
Bring in all your skills and experiences! We are looking forward to your application. Please send it to email@example.com.