Fides Treasury Services AG (Fides) is an independent, successful enterprise that offers multibanking- und SWIFT Service Bureau Services to Enterprises all around the world. We offer software and services for global cash management.
Senior Messaging Engineer (80-100%)
- A meaningful and exciting position as a Senior Messaging Engineer for our Connectivity Services Team in Zurich
- The chance to operate and further develop the IBM MQ messaging systems
- Responsibility for connecting the MQ solution to the infrastructure and internal and external MQ servers and clients
- You will support in system architecture, architecture and planning as well as in the operation of the SWIFT Service Bureau infrastructure, operation of EBICS server and client systems, file transfer server and clients, sanctions filtering, monitoring and log analysis (SPLUNK)
- Collaboration with internal and external software developer
- Opportunity to do the implementation of standards and requirements of internal and external partners as well as cooperation in the implementation of audit requirements
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment providing the opportunity to learn and develop understanding across a broad range of topics
- Be part of a forward-thinking team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment; come and join our dynamic team!
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience within IBM MQ Engineering; ideally in a financial institution
- A University degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent education is a plus; preferably in computer science
- Deep understanding and affinity in Payments, Multi-Banking and Message Formats (ISO20022 etc.)
- Knowledge in the administration, use and support of ESX, Windows and Linux servers, SWIFT Alliance (SAA/SAG), PPI TRAVIC, Fircosoft, Splunk, check_mk, SFTP/FTPS servers, Tomcat, Oracle DB, Scripting are an advantage
- Strong English and German skills (verbally and written)
- You combine reliability and an independent way of working with a high sense of responsibility
- Flexible and resilient personality with good communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to work stand by and on weekends - where necessary and by arrangement
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as a flexible, empathetic and dedicated personality with a can-do attitude? Are you a positive person, passionate about teamwork? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!