we make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland which, thanks to many years of successful experience, has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client in Rotkreuz we are looking for a temporary position for 12 months with the option of extension
Change Management Support
The position will support the Change Management for three major initiatives in Global Customer support, Knowledge & Learning Solutions (GCS KLS). The main responsibilities of GCS KLS within Roche Diagnostics are management of the user, service and maintenance documentation (e.g. user documentation and service & support information) for a successful product launch and product life cycle as well as delivery and implementation of Customer Training Solutions (CTS) and Digital Learning.
The three major initiatives are Roche Diagnostics Academy (RDA), Roche Diagnostics Knowledge (RDK) and Content with Wings (CwW).
The role supports the change management for RDA (ca. 70%) and RDK (ca. 20-30%) and will strongly collaborate with the change leaders for RDA and RDK. Reporting line is towards the change leader for RDK. The role is not a change manager itself but more someone who is supporting the strategic change manager in an operative way with experience in project management and change management. The focus is on the execution of what has been strategically defined by the Change Manager Lead.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Tactical and operative support for implementation of change management activities
• Document and maintain change assessments (change impact, stakeholder, risk, readiness)
• Analyze, summarize and visualize assessment results (key findings)
• Document and maintain CM plans
• Create and maintain communication / training material
• Organize and support communication and training events
• Create, analyse and summarize stakeholder surveys
• Set up, maintain and summarize KPIs (eg analytics)
• University degree or commercial apprenticeship with professional experience (3+ years) (*****)
• Fluent business English is a must (*****)
• Strong operational converter with proven experience in project management support as well as project management skills and processes (*****)
• Knowledge of change management methods (eg. Prosci) (***)
• Knowledge and expertise in common office tools (Excel, Power point) (**)
• Structured way of working
• Multi-tasking and high resilience in working in a VUCA environment
• Quick comprehension, independent way of working
• Willingness to learn
• Sense of how to summarize and visualize information to make it easy to understand and appealing for different target audiences / stakeholders
• Positive attitude towards change and driving change in an organization
Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge and expertise in Google Suite (G-Site, G-Form, G-Currents)
Please send us your complete application documents via mail to the address
Mr. Amstad will also be happy to answer your questions by phone at 0844844040.
We look forward to hearing from you.