In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world's leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves - they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
B2B Demand Generation Manager
We are looking for an B2B Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing Excellence team in Stäfa, Switzerland or Kitchener, Canada. The job holder will be responsible for the development, implementation and success of broad-based B2B marketing programs.
Are you experienced in B2B Digital Marketing programs - with focus on demand generation B2B field? Do you like to work in cross-functional teams in an international environment? Are you strong in solving problems and have direct experience in Salesforce.com? If you can answer all with yes, then get in touch with us - we have a great opportunity for you.
- Partner with global marketing colleagues to plan, align and jointly develop B2B demand generation programs
- Act as interface with local marketing and sales functions to assess needs and collaborate on the development, creation and deployment of campaigns
- Develop a comprehensive global demand generation strategy to support and measure multiple brands and markets
- Manage lead lifecycle and ensure each step in the funnel is operationalized through technology and clearly defined process; ensure scalability based on standard work
- Establish and run performance tracking and reporting on B2B demand generation initiatives
- Develop and improve attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for conversions across marketing channels and campaigns
- Develop technology infrastructure (Sales Force and AEM) to support in coordination with IT and CRM
- University degree in in business discipline or business administration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in B2B Digital Marketing programs, focus on demand generation
- Knowledge in driving and integrating a martech stack through the complete customer lifecycle
- Direct experience in working with salesforce.com
- Experience in technical writing, data analysis, IT project management and database management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken, any other additional languages are a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Patrizia Gregorio, Director Corporate Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, cv, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01