Legal & contracts specialist (M/F)
- Draft and review of third party agreements such as consultancy agreements, service agreements, etc. to ensure appropriate terms and conditions.
- Work closely with internal stakeolders to understand business objectives and expectations, to address identified issues and concerns and to provide contract advice.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, ethical practices, company values, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Manage of contract templates and keeping them up to date with policies, laws and regulations.
- Identify needs and support for continuous improvement of contract processes, policies and templates and support management in planning and implementing improvements.
- Proven experience in international business administration, contracts management
- Legal background is a strong advantage
- Native-level English (or near native), any other languages would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent writing and editing abilities
- Fully committed to the job to deliver outstanding work product and strong service orientation and a positive "can-do" attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Package
If you are interested by working within an international, dynamic, fast-paced and growing company, please send us your CV!