At its locations around the world, Siegfried offers employees exciting career opportunities in international settings. We cultivate multidisciplinary cooperation and encourage our staff to actively shape and influence their careers. This approach, coupled with our dynamic working environment, make Siegfried an attractive employer.
This position is responsible for all aspects of operational Finance in Siegfried's Drug Product division with functional management responsibility for 5 Site Finance Heads in Spain, Malta, Germany and the US.
Reporting directly into the Chief Financial Officer and closely collaborating with the Chief Operating Officer of DP Technical Operations, this role is covering all aspects of Operations Controlling as well as Financial Planning and Analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the growing CDMO industry with a large, diverse and fast changing product and customer portfolio.
- Leader and Owner of all aspects of Operational Finance in the DP division (Actuals Reporting/Forecasting/Budgeting)
- Operations Controlling
- Procurement Controlling (to be established)
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Statutory Accounting (and eventually, over time, its transition to a central location)
- Closely collaborating with and advising the Chief Operating Officer of the DP Technical Operations
- Supports the quarterly global planning cycles from a finance perspective (Global S&OP)
- Leads the preparation for the Half Year Performance Reviews and Full Year Performance Reviews for the DP division
- Leads the annual global planning cycle (Budget, Mid-Range Plan) for the DP division
- Functional lead of the Site Finance Heads
- Acts as the interface between the global finance function (Consolidation and Reporting, Tax, Treasury, Financial Accounting) and the local finance functions and ensure local compliance to global standards
- Supports the local finance teams in establishing business cases and ensures adherence to global guidelines
- Candidates should preferably have both Financial Accounting and Supply Chain Finance experience with demonstrated success in a manufacturing finance environment. Pharmaceutical Industry experience is welcome but not a key requirement.
- Product costing experience along with business case & investment analysis are key requirements for this role.
- Investment (CAPEX) and project controlling University degree level qualification and preferably a recognized professional finance qualification.
- Change management and an ability to develop and implement new processes and approaches is key for this position.
- SAP or equivalent systems knowledge and experience is a requirement combined with a thirst to learn.
- Role requires business travel within Europe & Rest of World.
- Excellent Communication skills
- University degree level qualification, plus a recognized professional finance qualification.
- Very good language skills (written and spoken) in English (no other languages required).
Working at Siegfried
Siegfried's work environment is dynamic and international. With a highly professional and motivated team, the company operates in a future-oriented business field. Siegfried possesses a unique culture that leverages cultural differences to create a competitive advantage. Siegfried places highest priority on providing a flexible, diverse and discrimination-free working environment in which employees can develop personally and professionally, advance innovation and deliver superior performance. We strive to provide a work environment where employees can take on challenging jobs and associated responsibilities that best serve their personal and technical development and can benefit from the success of our company. The company regulations in respect of compensation and career development opportunities apply to all Siegfried sites. Additional conditions of employment are governed by location-specific circumstances, legislation and customs.
Who we are
In the Midst of People's Lives - Across the Globe
The Siegfried Group is one of the world's leading Custom Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) developing and producing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), intermediates and finished dosage forms. As our core competence, we successfully integrate chemical and pharmaceutical capabilities into a single business model.
The Siegfried name stands for highest quality, efficiency, flexibility and safety. Present in Europe, Asia and North America, we serve a broad global customer base from major international pharmaceutical companies down to small biologic-pharmaceutical organizations. For them we develop and produce product innovations on a large scale to finished products. We integrate our offer seamlessly into the customers' value chain. Our comprehensive services range from early-stage Research & Development services such as synthesis, scale-up, formulation development, stability studies and method development all the way through to manufacturing services, ranging from preclinical R&D material for clinical trial purposes to commercial production.
We are able to produce about 200 of the approximately 1500 registered drug substances used in medicine. Moreover, we produce 20 percent of global demand for caffeine. Consequently, nearly 1 billion individuals come into contact with Siegfried products.
What we do in Zofingen
Zofingen is the hub of the Siegfried Group. The production facility at our Zofingen headquarters supplies our customers around the globe with exemplary Swiss quality. The Siegfried company is a popular employer in the Zofingen region, where we meet our social responsibility by training apprentices.
- Development and commercial manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and corresponding intermediates
- Fully compliant with cGMP and SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) standards
- Manufacture of high potency active ingredients in development and production
- Micronization in development and production
- Contract manufacturing of new active ingredients