Ava is a digital health startup aiming to revolutionize women’s health. The company is based in San Francisco and Zurich/Switzerland. We are empowering couples who are trying to get pregnant by giving them all the insights and data they need to maximize their chances to conceive a healthy baby. In preparation for our launch in D-A-CH, we are looking for a Community Manager D-A-CH located in Zurich (travel to San Francisco likely).
Community Manager D-A-CH
Ava is seeking a Community Manager to ensure a wonderful customer experience from the first impression to post-sales support. In this role you are the face of Ava, representing our brand and vision to serve couples on their exciting journey to a family.
- Be in charge of Ava’s Customer Service: Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Managing and scaling the company’s social media profiles and presence, creating shareable content and exploring new ways to identify and reach our target audience.
- Writing and editing various types of content (from personal stories to scientific articles and video experiments) and optimizing it for search engines and lead generation.
- Building up a community of Ava brand ambassadors.
- Resolve customer issues and commercial inquiries in cooperation with internal medical experts
- Follow up with previously established cases (telephone, email) respond to inquiries across a variety of social platforms
- Build and maintain our internal systems and procedures
- Improve our products and services by giving insightful feedback
- You fall in love with Ava, with our community and with our mission to change women’s health
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our company’s various content types.
- Native German speaker and fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a direct customer-facing role in customer service, community management or content management
- Thrive at building up a community and considering yourself a “people’s person”.
- Experience with ticketing systems and other customer service solutions
- Preference for someone who has previously worked in a startup environment
Are you captivated by the opportunity to lead a young and promising company to success? Would you like to contribute to a highly motivated team, with a lot of space for your own initiatives? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application.