Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching a
Administrative Expert (w/m) 100%
- Administrative tasks include: proactively and independently managing calendars, organizing and booking travels (and expense claims), meetings, t/c, and events, filing and archiving documents, writing minutes, following on actions from minutes to ensure that they are timely delivered, deputizing for administrative staff, supporting with IT issues, ensuring new team members are properly on-boarded, receive the relevant training (e.g., NP4, GMCC procedures etc.), and have the relevant IT equipment and office related material, ordering office supplies, as needed, and filing expenses.
- Commercial training (e.g. business school) or equivalent (e.g. other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
- Experience as “Administrative Specialist“ or additional career training
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other languages (especially German) advantageous
- Strong computer skills, such as Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returned.