Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (Basel/Pharma) we are searching a
Staffing Manager (w/m) 100%
- You will work directly with hiring managers of varying backgrounds and hiring experience to guide and lead the recruitment of a diverse range of positions at all levels of seniority
- You will manage and drive the identification, assessment and onboarding strategies for world-class talent
- Your ability to define, establish, evaluate and alter staffing strategies, and to identify talent and coach applicants successfully through the selection and interview process for their career move into the company, will be critical for your success and result in hires of the highest calibre
- Your previous expertise from international in-house recruitment environments and your proactive approach will enable to maximize our strategic impact on the future of our science.
- Particularly important responsibilities will be quality candidate selection, first-class interviewing, and owning the offer process through to successful acceptance
- Working closely with line-based administrative support to handle logistics, you will collaborate with other Staffing Managers and abroad, external contingent and retained search agencies when required, and HR Business Partners to assure our talent engagement approach supports our client and business strategy
- The world-class hiring practices you create, promote and embed that consider the needs of rare-talent candidates will lead to a superior and memorable candidate experience.
- University degree in a relevant discipline such as Business or Science; alternatively, excellent results to the education level you achieved plus evidence of continual higher education and a bright/quick-thinking mind
- Business-level/fluent English with a superior ability to craft words into meaningful communications for candidates and clients; similar level of German language skills is desirable
- Several years of in-house recruitment within an international environment - experience from Life Science/Pharmaceutical is preferred otherwise comparable industries where attracting candidates with strong values and behaviours is equally valued alongside their skills and experience. Additional agency experience recruiting / talent scouting rare talent for hard-to-fill positions is strongly advantageous.
- Successful track record of managing the full range of Talent Attraction & Staffing needs for your own client groups – you are experienced and respected because of your approach and Staffing subject matter expert. Passionate about strategic and hands-on operational Staffing, you have helped your client’s exceed their hiring expectations and sensitively partnered with candidates in all aspects of their application, interview, offer and relocation experience.
- You have a creative innovative approach and proven success finding and recruiting bright, highly educated talent including those with complex or rare skills/experience. You are experienced managing complex recruitment campaigns over extended period of time with multiple sources of candidates such as agencies, job boards and referrals, career fairs and social media, whilst also proactively sourcing your own candidates
- Demonstrated success efficiently working with multiple stakeholders (hiring managers, client leadership teams, Staffing colleagues, HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits etc.), taking a strategic perspective whilst maintaining pragmatic delivery objectives, managing a medium to high volume of your own positions.
- Superior behavioural/competency-based interviewing and candidate assessment skills. Familiarity with Korn Ferry Interview Architect is advantageous
- Competent with standard office software and technology, particularly MS Outlook / Excel / PowerPoint / SharePoint; social media sourcing; Recruitment / Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. IBM BrassRing); teleconference/video interviewing systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; outstanding customer focus, used to quickly understanding organizational culture and establishing meaningful external and internal relationships; persuasive, succeeding through influence; pro-active, resilient and results-driven approach, responding constructively to different ideas and inputs; superior multi-tasking and prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills; cooperative team player, flexible and adaptive to change.
Please send your complete application documents – if possible by e-mail – to the address email@example.com. Application documents submitted by post are considered, but not returned.