Axpo. Full of energy in Switzerland and in Europe.
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. More than 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
Business Analyst & Application Manager
- You manage a new software application which we use for energy supply contracts, in order to cover complex requirements of our customers with tailor-made energy solutions
- You participate in the implementation and rollout to multiple European countries, and you help to define the associated process landscape.
- You are the main interface between the external software vendor and internal stakeholders (front/back office, …)
- You drive decisions about future development of the application including ensuring flawless day to day operations
- You design solutions which are optimal regarding functionality, costs and time to market
- You act in a business analyst role to gather business requirements, propose solutions, coordinate decision process and control implementation and release
- Master in Economics, Natural Science, Engineering or similar
- Experience in business analysis related to software development and stakeholder management, preferably energy billing/trading/sales, physical energy logistics and/or accounting
- Profound knowledge about software vendor management, preferably with SaaS (software as a service)
- Strong orientation toward and aptitude for business process engineering
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills regarding business processes and also software development
- You appreciate to work in a project which is central to the strategic expansion of the business
- Agility (changing market challenges, changing requirements)
- Fluent English, preferably German, French and/or Dutch
We provide you:
Within Axpo you will find a responsible position in an innovative and dynamic environment. We provide you with an entrepreneurial scope for decision making: You work independently; you perceive chances and realize them in a responsible manner. Therewith every employee generates an added value to Axpo. You will receive a targeted technical guidance and a cultural integration into your field of work as well as into Axpo. We offer attractive working and employment conditions within an international and intercultural, professional environment.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
For written applications, please indicate reference number 2781.