Research Biostatician wanted for one of our Basel based clients in pharmaceutical sector.
- Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, computational sciences, mathematics, statistics, or a field with significant modeling-related content (or equivalent Ph.D. / MD)
- At least 2 years of modeling related experience as a pharmacometrician
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS/ R/ Splus MATLAB / NONMEM / Monolix or any other business or research analytic software relevant to pharmacometrics
- Strong scientific leadership skills demonstrated in facilitating the inclusion and execution of pharmacometrics methods
- Knowledge of data architecture beside statistical knowledge in analytic aspects along with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Contributing to the transcription of RAPs into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Specifying derived variables, developing statistical computing solutions for inferential statistical analyses and modern statistical graphics for the FIR and CSR
- Supporting the RAP execution including the RAP meetings with the necessary CTT members, reporting activities, exploratory analyses / graphics and additional analyses
- Assuring that documents, specifications, programs/macros are consistent and comply with CSU/project/company standards/processes
- Providing operational input into VAPs, specifications of analysis datasets, listings, tables and figures, CSR for Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Delivering agreed timelines and high quality for statistical deliverables and processes, and ensure audit-readiness
- Supporting statistical research by providing computational solutions to the problem as well as the statistical analysis solutions when exploratory analyses are required
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
Work permit and much more