"Working together and standing apart"
Nestlé Nespresso Suisse, Paudex, Switzerland Defined period of time contract
(December 2017), act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business-unit in its own. Nespresso has overall responsibility for its research, development and supply of its raw materials as well as the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
To complete our Human Ressources Department, we are currently looking for an HR Coordinator. In this role, you will support our HR Business Partners (HRBPs) in their activities and you will actively collaborate in the ongoing Department projects.
Education and experience
- Provide administrative support on the new-hires process, transfers, contracts' amendment and end of employment of the employees.
- Perform quality checks of the employees' data in the System (hierarchy, cost center, etc.).
- Update the processes and establishment of internal guidelines linked to various topics (absences, maternity leaves, holiday balances).
- Collaborate with HRBPs on various projects.
- Provide support on presentations' creation for internal stakeholders.
- Participate on continuous improvement work processes and services provided by Human Ressources.
Show us that you are a rigorous person and that you have the ability to work in team with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills. Your logical mindset and your sense of confidentiality will contribute to your and our success. If you are willing to work with flexible hours and you fit the profile we are looking for, don't hesitate to apply at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Commercial apprenticeship with commercial Maturity or HES degree, HR Certificate would a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools and SAP.
- Fluent in French or German, good command of English is an advantage.