Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider, employing 170,000 staff worldwide. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com/.
Junior Legal Counsel (f/m)
This position will be based in Dübendorf, Switzerland.
You will be a part of the Huawei Swiss Office Legal Affairs Department, reporting to the Head Legal Counsel and taking on the following main activities and responsibilities:
• Providing support on internal procedures, workflows and legal administrative matters
• Legal support related to ordinary corporate matters and corporate governance
• Working on legal projects, related to client / partner contract negotiations
• Supporting the business lines by providing legal advice on a variety of matters as well as drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts
• Liaising with internal departments in the preparation, negotiation and completion of all legal documentation with respect to all legal practice areas such as contracts, HR, Telecom & IT, Corporate, immigration, EHS, data protection etc.
• Supporting with legal teams of our key customers as required
• Comply and continuous improve internal standards, processes and procedures
•A Swiss degree in law (Masters, lic.iur., JD)
• 1-3 years of experience as a Legal Counsel (in-house) within the Hi-Tech industry demonstrating measurable successes in a high-paced organisation, ideally within an international environment
• Alternatively, 10+ years experience in a similar position as described above
• Strong MS Word and Excel skills
• Fluency in German (native speaker) and English; fluency in an additional language such as French or Italian would be an asset
• High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure with a 'can-do' attitude
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse organisation
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. Only direct applications will be accepted.
Please, send us your complete application file with cover letter and reference letters.