Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Ebikon.
Business Process Manager EI
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 57,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Mobility is the goal
"The Business Process Manager Service Business creates value through the functional responsibility for the Business Process Management in Existing Installation / Service and related Business Solutions/Systems".You will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing and optimizing Schindler's Existing Installation / Service process model starting from the conceptual design to the implementation of related business solutions in Schindler companies and new subsidiaries (jointly with the corresponding functional and area representatives)
- Driving business process commonality and harmonization globally across the Existing Installation / Service network
- Identifying and driving business process improvements
- Project management for process and solution development
- Change management and process documentation
- Governance for Existing Installation / Service processes and related new demands across the company
- Interacting with a global and intercultural project team of Schindler employees from different geographical areas and functions as well as external consultants and orchestrating a global network of Existing Installation / Service business experts and key-users
- Active end-to-end business value management and communication with business owners
- Supporting the Schindler subsidiaries in improving their maturity level related to process discipline and Solution usage in order to achieve their operational goals
Mobility needs you
You are an effective communicator and team player who is able to work in diverse cultures and a global matrix organization. Your strength is to deal comfortably and quickly with complex business requirements and IT issues.Furthermore, you possess the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the Service Business, be it operationally or in consulting
- Proven track record in strategic and operational leadership in the service business of a globally operating company
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Customer Service architecture, technologies and products
- Fluent in English, German or other languages are an advantage
- International travel in this position is approx. 20 to 30 %
Interested? Send us your complete application.