Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
System Administrator 100%
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq is a globally leading business-to-business (B2B) fintech player providing technology and services for structured investment products and pension solutions. At the core of Leonteq's offering is a proprietary and innovative IT and investment services platform designed to maximize flexibility, transparency and service for platform (e.g. banks, insurances or corporates) and distribution (e.g. asset managers, banks or insurances) partners
Your tasks & responsibilities
* Setup, maintain, and monitor various application platforms.
* Maintain and administer Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012/2016
* Manage all aspects of Active Directory forest and LDAP
* Manage all aspects of Group Policy
* Coordinate, help and actively rollout new global solutions
* Participate in engineering projects to build new infrastructure
* Follow internal IT procedures, create documentation.
* Minimum of 10 years' experiencein MS Windows Application
* Minimum of5 years' experiencein Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with SCCM
* Experience with cloud and Office 365 migration
* Experience with vSphere 5.1
* Good understanding of ITIL processes
* Experience in working against established SLAs and monitoring them
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on "Apply" to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.