SIX Securities Services is a world leader in specialized post-trade services for Swiss as well as international clients. These services cover the complete range of post-trade activities from real-time risk management through CCP clearing, real-time Settlement (domestic and cross-border), International Custody, Securities Finance, Global Fund Services and Share Registration services.
Senior Business Project Manager
To further develop our project delivery capabilities and to strengthen our team of senior business project manager, we are looking for a highly motivated and capable professional to take over the following responsibilities:
- Manage complex and demanding projects, define project approach, set up the project, specifies project phases, scope and deliverables, etc.
- Manages project procedures and method, progress and performance in terms of risks, financials and resources
- Manages, leads and motivates the project team and coordinates the project activities
- Ensures quality and within budget and on-time delivery of the project
- Manages and ensures the communication with internal as well as external project stakeholders
- Ensures project monitoring and reporting to project bodies such as STC, project controlling, etc.
- University degree (or Fachhochschule or ETH) in economics, finance or IT
- Good knowledge of the international financial industry and the Securities Services post trading environment would be an asset
- More than 5 years of experience in managing complex and demanding project in finance industry
- Excellent project management skills, agile methods (e.g. SRUM) and good IT understanding
- Experience or project management methods certification (e.g. Prince 2 or IMPA)
- High level of proactivity and team-oriented approach
- Very good analytical, well-structured and result-oriented personality
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and good English skills
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
SIX Management AG, Judith Gubser
T 058 399 24 79
We only accept online direct applications.