One of our client, a family office based in Geneva, is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel specialised in Real Estate.
Senior Legal Counsel - Real Estate (m/f)
Our client is a Family Office, specialised in real estate management based in Geneva.
As Senior Legal Counsel - Real Estate, your role will include:
- Sophisticated real estate transactions management (jurisdictions: Switzerland, UK, US and Luxembourg)
- Legal support to the Investment team and the Board
- Negotiating land, business and real estate acquisition agreements and leases together with external law firms when and where necessary
- Identifying issues and evaluate alternatives
- Provide advice and implement solutions in the context of complex and significant transactions
- Managing closings and post-acquisition integration and effectively managing external advisers
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior Legal Counsel - Real Estate will possess the following:
- min. 10 years experience on a similar position
- Graduated of an accredited law school
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills
- Fluent French and English
- Self-sufficient, sense of initiative and result-driven personality