Rieter is the world's leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns. Rieter is the only supplier worldwide to cover spinning preparation processes as well as all four final spinning processes currently established on the market. With 16 manufacturing locations in ten countries, the company employs a global workforce of some 5 077, about 21% of whom are based in Switzerland. Rieter is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under ticker symbol RIEN.
For our Business Development team we are looking for a
The focus as Project Manager will be on Corporate Planning, Corporate Finance, Merger & Acquisitions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the definition and execution of Rieter Group`s strategy and Strategic Plan
- Support the global M&A process including analyses of targets, valuation, business case development, elaboration of operating models, development of implementation plan and recommendation to Group Executives
- Support execution of transactions and post-merger-integration process
- Manage projects defined by Rieter`s Group Executive Committee, e.g. in the fields of strategy, organizational design, functional excellence (e.g. sales, R&D, operations), growth, restructuring, strategic partnerships
- Collaborate closely with the Business Groups and other Group functions
- Master of Science in Engineering & EMBA or Master of Economics
- Min. 3 years’ experience in similar role, e.g. as consultant in Corporate Finance, M&A firm, top-tier consulting firm, accounting firm, corporate
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Solid experience in change management
- A certain affinity to technology/ products
- Fluent in German and English
- The possibility to contribute proactively and add value to overall direction of Group Development team.
- Develop your career in a global environment requiring international experience and taking over challenging projects.
Please send your full application by email to: