This post holder will be responsible for opening new accounts and developing existing clients in line with sales targets set.
Business Development Activities
- Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business.
- Canvassing potential Clients for new business.
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
Interview and Placement Activities
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and/or face-to-face interview.
- Taking up references for applicants where necessary or as requested by the Client.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancay requirements and placements.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Must have previous permanent or contract recruitment experience, preferably in IT.
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Experis to clients.
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with Clients, Contractors and Colleagues.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Must speak fluent English and local Swiss language (German, French or Italian)
- Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear - we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
- Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
- Degree level or equivalent