Business Risk Manager
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Initiate and run the Intermediaries Segment Key Controls (e.g. Re-Assessment, Churning Analysis, ...)
- Prepare and report risk related metrics to senior management
- Cover segment specific audits & evolve and implement guidelines, procedures, processes as well as tools (e.g. ERP, Client Tracker, EAM Net)
- Evolve and maintain documentation of segment specific guidelines procedures, processes and tools
- Responsible for the maintenance and regular updates of the global EAM & EFA Legal Opinion List and the «not-approved Intermediaries» list
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and contribute on projects specific tasks in close collaboration with respective project managers
- Degree in Business Administration or Law with at least two year work experience in Audit, Risk Management or Compliance in the area of private banking and / or Intermediaries business (e.g. EAM)
- Experience in business process modelling and willingness to further evolve Intermediaries policies, guidelines, procedures and processes and respective documentation
- Strong analytical, conceptual and implementation (project and change management) skills, with a high attention to details without losing focus on what really matters
- Confident, with strong communication and interpersonal skills, motivated to work in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams across the organization
- Reliable, capable of working proactively, independently and systematically meet deadlines
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite and strong affinity to technology
- Fluency in German and English
Mr Simon Bosshard, Human Resources, Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd, is looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Mr Simon Bosshard, will be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may require on the area of responsibility. You can reach Mr Simon Bosshard by phone +41 (0) 58 887 73 89.