We are looking for a Cost Analyst with previous experience in a manufacturing environment and working with SAP. The position will be based in Solothurn, easily reachable by train.
Cost Analyst ENG & GER (m/f)
Our client is a multinational and dynamic company in the industrial sector, based in Solothurn.
• Responsible for the Financial integrity of the BU
• Be the single point of contact for all activities around SAP Product Costing
• Perform monthly closing activities in SAP for all production sites accurately and effectively
• Perform annual standard cost calculation for all production sites and analyse changes thereof
• Monthly reporting and review of cost center and project expenses for the Supply Chain support functions
• Support planning and forecasting cycles for the Supply Chain support functions
• Work on special tasks and in special projects within Supply Chain Finance
• Ensure data consistency across all SAP production sites
• Analyse & recommend improvements to existing processes in the area of SAP Product costing
• University Degree in BA, Finance, Economics or similar
• 2 to 4 years of previous experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent knowledge in SAP (FI/CO-PC and Business Intelligence)
• English and German fluent
We are looking for an analytic, flexible and dynamic teamplayer, with a business partner attitude to work together with the Supply Chain division.
- Career development opportunities in a multinational company
- Challenging and motivating environment
- Permanent position