SIX Group Services develops and operates the entire IT infrastructure of SIX.
Threat Intelligence Researcher / Security Analyst
Do you have the drive to anticipate and hunt for attack vectors of criminals and cyber attackers? Do you have the passion to diligently analyze, interpretate and enrich intelligence feeds for information which can help to prevent intrusions and identify attackers? Then, you should consider joining us. SIX is building a cutting edge Security Operation Center (SOC) providing services to the Swiss Financial Center. As Threat Intelligence Researcher you are responsible for the collection and analysis of relevant information, develop actionable intelligence in order to refine the business' understanding of the current threat environment. Once identified you track and contextualize threats specific to SIX asset, staff and the ecosystem. During the project phase, the Threat Intelligence Researcher will report to the Project Manager and after roll-out to the Head of Cyber Defence and is a member of the Corporate Security organization led by the Chief Security Officer (CSO).
- Design, plan and implement the future Threat Intelligence function within the Security Operation Center (SOC) of SIX
- Develop, tune and continuously improve the threat detection analytics after initial implementation (APT hunting, Security Analytics)
- Engages in intelligence evaluation and collection
- Conduct intelligence analysis of threats targeting specific sectors and business of SIX
- Investigates security vulnerabilities, penetration techniques and incidents
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide guidance to Cyber Security Project teams, SOC team and IT Operations
- Familiar with Cyber security incident detection, analysis and response
- Multiple years of experience in Network, system administration on Unix, Linux, and Windows (including packet analysis) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM) and common security tools and anti-virus detection
- Experience in information security threat intelligence analysis and in supporting incident analysis and response activitie
- Have a strong «can do» and implementer mentality
- Able to translate information from various sources into actionable and valuable intelligence
- Capable to identify themes and trends out of large datasets
- Keen to develop valuable and cutting edge intelligence products and threat models
- Higher technical education
- Good spoken and written skills in German and English
- Any security certification in related fields is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
SIX Management AG, Irene Zeller
T 058 399 23 66
We only accept online direct applications.