Senior Compliance Coverage Officer Sales & Trading Services
- An exciting position in the Compliance Sales and Trading Services & Trade Surveillance (Compliance STS & TS) department, which is responsible for providing compliance advice and surveillance of the Sales & Trading Services business. As an independent function it monitors business activities and performs regular and ad-hoc compliance risk assessments in order to minimize potential risks to the bank’s reputation and the violation of laws or regulations. Furthermore Compliance STS & TS develops and issues policies and conducts compliance trainings. We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer / Regulatory Expert located in Zurich to support the Sales & Trading business in all regulatory and compliance matters.
- Provide training on Compliance matters to staff members
- Participate in Compliance related projects and initiatives within Sales & Trading Services business
- Ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations in order to actively manage operational, regulatory and reputational risks.
- Informing about material changes in the assessment of compliance risks to the management in a timely manner, identifying and investigating serious cases of non-compliance and supporting the management in its choice of instructions and counter-measures
- Participation in internal investigations
- Handling of regulatory inquiries
- Higher Education (FH/University degree in economics or law or specific Compliance training (e.g. Diploma of Advanced Studies in Compliance Management)
- Multiyear experience in banking and compliance
- Analytical thinking and mind set with the ability to work thoroughly and independently
- Good communicator and enabler with a proactive approach who takes full ownership of his/her area of responsibility
- Solution oriented with a pragmatic approach and likes to work with people and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to take clear decisions
- Good command of English/German is mandatory
Mr. G. Lehnhoff (HIOD 23) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.