Stores Coordinator 100%
Great airlines need great people, so do not miss out on this chance to join Helvetic Airways one of Switzerland’s largest airlines. We are looking for a
Stores Coordinator 100%Base Zurich-Airport Starting date: ASAP - Upon mutual agreement
The Stores Coordinator is a position within the Helvetic Airways Part 145 Line maintenance stores department team, responsible for the 24/7 management, control and storage of material and component leased or owned by Helvetic Airways AG.
The Stores Coordinator reports directly to the Head of Stores and is required to perform shift work that includes night shift and weekend work.
- To perform tasks as directed by the Head of Stores
- To support the Head of Stores with the management of company material and tooling stock in order to comply with company, FOCA and EASA regulations and requirements.
- To manage day to day basis the company bonded stocks, storage facilities and digital stock control system (AMOS)
- To manage and control company tooling and equipment for severability, condition and calibration
- To perform limited purchasing duties as directed by the Head of Stores
Candidates must have
- Secondary school education and higher
- Self-initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- AMOS experience would be an asset
- Proficient in the German and English languages
- A high sense of responsibility
- Reliable with a systematic way of working
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Valid vehicle driving license, Cat. B
- Be able to obtain Zurich Airport Security pass (clean criminal record)
- Ability and awareness of working according shift pattern (incl. night shift and weekend days)
We are offering you
- High motivated, dynamic and young team
- International, multicultural working environment
- Great infrastructure within own Helvetic Hangar located at Zurich Airport
- To experience being part of the fascinating aviation industry
- A competitive salary package, additional night shift allowance
- Introduction of AMOS system, one of the most important airline industry systems
- Open feedback and exchange-of-ideas culture
- Attractive travel benefits
- Interesting conditions with our partners (e.g: restaurants, hotels, car rental, insurance, mobile phone providers, etc.)
- Discounted car parking conditions at Zurich Airport
We are seeking highly motivated and practical individuals who have experience in Stores to be part of our line maintenance team. Become part of our Helvetic Airways team!
Are you interested? If so, just check the requirements for the position and apply now.