For our client, an international pharmaceutical company located in the German-speaking part of Switzerland, we are looking for a
Packaging expert for combination products (m/f)
- Leading and managing technical activities and apply expertise to address complex design
- Development, operational issues for the preparation and timely delivery of Primary and secondary Packaging for combination products , processes and procedures
- Compile Design Control documentation and contributing to a high quality Design History File (DHF).
- Author and Review of DHF relevant documents. Ensure quality and compliance to applicable regulations of the DHF elements of the assigned projects.
- Consult on the development and/or optimization manufacturing processes for medical devices and combination products
- Develop early and late phase packaging prototypes using rapid prototyping, machined and/or soft tooling including technical drawings and models
- BS/MS or equivalent Advanced degree in a scientific or relevant discipline (minimum Bachelor or Master degree)
- Profound knowledge in the areas of materials (glass, polymers, rubbers, silicone/lubricants, sterile barrier systems, adhesives). Manufacturing (injection moulding, glass converting, rubber moulding, assembly, fill&finish, transport validation)
- Minimum 3 years of directly related experience
- Understanding of packaging and medical devices development processes
- Ability to work in and/or lead interdisciplinary cross-cultural teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
To apply for this position, please use the application button below.
If you have further questions, Mrs. Dimitra Ioannou (email@example.com), Consultant will be happy to assist for this position.
To ensure a speedy processing of your application, we would like to ask to send us your complete application documents (CV, job references, certificates, diplomas).
nemensis ag, the human factor. Your competent recruitment partner, specialized in chemistry, biology/ biotechnology, pharmaceutics, medical device/engineering or health care.
Frau Dimitra Ioannou
061 205 98 98