Assistant Private Banking (60-100%) - Direct Clients Asia CH
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Assist Relationship Manager in the day-to-day work servicing clients and handling administrative tasks
- Attend incoming calls and ensure that always prompt action is taken
- Handling of account openings for new clients as well as account maintenance of existing clients
- Ensure efficient and prompt handling of orders, trades, transactions, payments etc.
- Monitor the maturity list for deposits, loans, trades; take action were instruction is standard, seek instructions (from RM or client) if necessary and required
- Maintain and update records of client instructions, client details and preferences
- Provide clients and Relationship Manager with information and data in verbal and/or written form as needed/requested
- Liaise with other RM-Teams, IC-Sales, Treasury & Trading, Operations & IT
- Ensure always adherence to compliance, legal guidelines, internal rules, regulations & policies etc.
- Preparation of business trips
- 2-3 years experience as an Assistant to a Relationship Manager in Private Banking
- Experience with Asian clients
- Able to work independently and well organized
- Service oriented, discreet and responsible
- Friendly, open personality, well-presented and professional appearance
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken); German language skills are an advantage
Mrs Nicole Lehmann, Human Resources, Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd, is looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Mrs Nicole Lehmann, will be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may require on the area of responsibility. You can reach Mrs Nicole Lehmann by phone +41 (0) 58 886 21 85.