Financial Communications Adviser
- a spokesperson role in the Financial Communications and Group Topics team within the Group Corporate Communications Division of Credit Suisse. This division implements and pursues a long-term, sustainable corporate communications strategy and positions Credit Suisse among the media and other key external stakeholders. The team aims at protecting, maintaining and enhancing the reputation of Credit Suisse worldwide.
- a team that is dedicated to managing the communication of the bank’s financial performance, near, mid and long-term strategy, and wide range of complex corporate themes for the Group.
- the chance to partner with colleagues across the Group - regions, divisions and functions – including, the CEO and Chairman’s office, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Legal, Finance and General Counsel.
- University degree, preferably in finance or economics; further education desirable.
- 3-5 plus years’ experience at a listed global institution within Investor Relations, Corporate Communications, Strategy, or related financial function a must. Candidates from advisory also welcomed.
- strong analytical skills and desire to strengthen understanding.
- strong written (including editing and proofreading), spoken and presentation skills a must. Comfortable to produce the first draft on a wide range of corporate communications products including Annual Report statements, quarterly results press releases, ad hoc press releases, speeches and Q&A.
- solid track record organizing, managing and delivering multi-team global project timetables to include Annual Reports, AGM, financial reporting, Investor Day, and conferences to name a few.
- track record of working under pressure, meeting deadlines and working on multiple demanding projects and prioritise your own work load.
- strong knowledge and interest of a global bank’s business activities and major topics impacting the banking industry, including the regulatory environment.
- confident to work with Word, Excel and new reporting tools, applying a high degree of detail especially in high pressure situations.
- strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to perform well in a diverse, demanding and multicultural organization.
- a high level of commitment and energy, and ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and take firm decisions.
- highly principled character who adheres to strict ethical and compliance standards, particularly around the handling of sensitive non-public information.
- German proficiency is a must; French as a second language is a plus.
Mrs. T. Goop (HIOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career Portal.